tiistai 1. tammikuuta 2013

Happy new year

Year 2013... Some of you might wonder why's she writing in English? Well... I have no reason, just felt like doing it this way for a change. I believe my English is decent enough for you all to understand. At least I had no troubles understanding and being understood by the locals while I spent three weeks in the beautiful city of Oxford. 

So. In honor of this new year I'm going to be introducing the first finished knit for the year. A black and red striped dress. It took me few days to make it and it was maybe the most simple dress you could imagine. Just a straight "pipe" with straps in one end. 


Yarn I used was Novita 7 veljestä. 

I wish you all a very happy new year, may it be filled with joy and success! Did any of you promise anything? I decided that now is the time for me to take the new start I've wanted and stop eating all the junk I eat now and just start leading a healthier life.  But probably I will be in this exact spot week from now thinking wasn't I supposed to do something. 

3 kommenttia:

  1. Kaunis tunika !
    Hyvää tätä alkanutta vuotta 2013 Sinulle !

    VastaaPoista
  2. Enkelskaa en ymmärrä, mutta komian tunikan oot tehny, ja oikein hyvää uutta vuotta.

    VastaaPoista